Thursday, July 17, 2008

Super Snaps Starring Sweet SUSANNA!

Today's post are all pictures with Susanna in them! She has been so cute the past couple of days and so I thought I would share some of the cute snapshots I got of her, with you. Let me know what you think!

These three pictures following this are of Susanna. She walked in as I was working on the other posts with this hat on. I couldn't resist taking a picture of her!



Cheese!

Fishy Lips!

Susanna

Playing in the tent!

Campin' out!

Susanna playing!

Some Buckteeth, huh!

Susanna

Susanna on Eric's bed

Susanna and siblings!

Caroline, Miles and Susanna

The kids in the tent

Susanna watching a movie with Caroline and Miles

The three in the tent

Peek-a-boo!

Susanna a.k.a. hillgirly (hillbilly)

No comments:

Post a Comment