Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Picture Shoot

I have recently been doing some photo pose practicing on Eric, Miles and Susanna.
I didn't get any shots of Caroline,
due to her being gone when we were practicing.....Hopefully I can get some.
Eric has been the hardest to convince (to take pictures of),
Miles is the most willing to give his ideas (of how he should pose!),
and Susanna can't sit still, but is cute anyhow.
Here are a couple of shots I got from around the house.
I also experimented with sepia and black-white coloring.
Please leave a comment on which one(s) you like best!

Eric started guitar lessons in September,
and I thought it would look cool if he could pose with it.....
How do YOU think they turned out?





Susanna-how adorable can she get?




Susanna was trying to kick me and she was laughing-I took advantage of her smile! LOL




Miles





2 comments:

  1. Nice Pictures, Elizabeth!!
    My favorites are (Eric) #1--- I especially like the color editing!!--and #2!!
    (Susanna) #1 and #2, and (Miles) #4 and #5!!
    Looks like you are definitely practicing!! And in photography, the more pictures we take, the better we get!!
    Tell your family hello from all of us!!
    Love,
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job!! I like them all but my Favorites are #4 of Eric, Susanna #1, #2 and #4 and Miles #3 and #4!! You did a Great Job Keep it Up!!!

    ReplyDelete