Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Golden Belt Festival

On Friday, April 24th, the 11th annual GoldenBelt Vocal Festival was held in Salina, KS.
It had been rescheduled from March 27th due to bad weather.
This year was Eric's first year to participate, and Dad also sang with him.
After an all-day practice, the program was very nice. We sang a variety of song, including a Latin piece!
Out of the original 140 participants, around 120 were able to make the rescheduled day. It was a lot of fun and we can't wait until next year!!!

Eric, Elizabeth, Kelsey and Kyle


Kyle and Eric


Michaela Creer, Elizabeth and Kelsey

3 comments:

  1. Yea! for GBVF! Good job, singers!!
    It was nice to see your dad singing! I sang one year and enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth I said I'd comment, so and here I am.
    It was so great to see you guys at Kroekers! Hopefully we can get together again soon. The festival was wonderful and I'm so glad we were there!!
    LOL Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lot of fun with you guys Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete