Saturday, June 6, 2009

Adventures in Character 2009

Last weekend, Eric and I had the opportunity to serve at the Homeschool Conference in Wichita. We helped with the children's area-Adventures in Character. This was our first time to ever help in this way, so we didn't know what to expect.
Overall, I think we both were blessed by all that happened over the weekend!

There were 350 children that attended this year, breaking last year's 330 record!
The Lord blessed everyone's effort by showing us how many children HE provided for us this year!!! As well as many teachers, helpers, and staff to lead the children.
Many prayers for the weekend were answered! THANK YOU LORD for all you give us!

My team number was 17, and I took quite a few pictures-So I put a collage together!
Enjoy! (You can click on the image to enlarge it)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so glad you were able to help with AIC this year! I always loved that weekend!

    ReplyDelete